Welcome to Woodworking with Ron,
your resource for:
• Hands-on seminars/workshops
• Great woodworking information
• Helpful woodworking products
Please take a moment to check out our site--there's
lots of great information here! You can learn little-
known woodworking facts, make use of handy tips,
schedule seminars, order products and find great tool
and information resources. Thanks for stopping by!
Schedule a seminar with Ron!
Ron Herman, direct third-generation master
housewright, toolwright and carpenter, can
help your group learn about woodworking at
- Understanding the wood we all work with
- Learning to properly use and care for tools
- Fitting tools to yourself
- Learning woodworking techniques and skills
- Proper sharpening methods
- Building specific projects
- History of woodworking and tools
- Much, much more!
email us for more information and to schedule a
CLASS SCHEDULE FOR SEPT. - DEC. 2013
Our class schedule is out and we're taking reservations! Classes will be held at
descriptions and registration. There is a limit of eight people per class.
COMPLETE Sept. 7: Choosing, Tuning and Sharpening Hand Saws
COMPLETE Sept. 8: Build-Your-Own Sawyer's Bench Workshop
COMPLETE Oct. 19: Methods of Fastening Wood
COMPLETE Nov. 2: Sawmill Instruction
COMPLETE Nov. 3: Shop Milling, Resawing, Veneer and Stock Prep
Dec. 7: The Joinery Challenge - 8 hrs
Dec. 14&15: Understanding Wood - 8 + 4 hrs (4 on Sun. morning)
All classes are $180 (except for the Sawyer's Bench workshop, which is $200).
Materials included. 8-hour classes include lunch. Please send us an email if you
have any questions.