Welcome to Woodworking with Ron!
Our focus is to teach you the skills
you need to be a better woodworker.
We're your resource for:
• Hands-on seminars/workshops
• Great woodworking information
• Helpful woodworking products
Please take a moment to check out our site--there's
lots of great information here! You can learn little-
known woodworking facts, make use of handy tips,
schedule seminars, order products and find great tool
and information resources. Thanks for stopping by!
Schedule a seminar with Ron!
Ron Herman, direct third-generation master
housewright, toolwright and carpenter, can
help your group learn about woodworking at
- Understanding the wood we all work with
- Learning to properly use and care for tools
- Fitting tools to yourself
- Learning woodworking techniques and skills
- Proper sharpening methods
- Building specific projects
- History of woodworking and tools
- Much, much more!
email us for more information and to schedule a
FALL 2014 CLASS SCHEDULE
We're taking reservations! Classes are held at the Columbus, Ohio mill at 4290
descriptions, pricing and registration. There is a limit of eight people per class.
Aug. 9: Basic Joinery - 8 hrs
Aug. 10: The Joinery Challenge - Hand Tools - 8 hrs
Aug. 30: Introduction to Molding - 8 hrs
Sept. 6&7: Understanding Wood (includes Sawmill Sunday) - 13 hrs
Nov. 8: Dovetails by Hand - with Chuck Bender! - 8 hrs
Nov. 9: Advanced Dovetails - with Chuck Bender! - 8 hrs
Dec. 12: Hand-Saw Basics - 8 hrs
Dec. 13: Hand-Saw Sharpening - 8 hrs
Dec. 14: Hand-Saw Smithing - 8 hrs
Materials included in all classes that use them. All classes include lunch. Please
send us an email if you have any questions.