Schedule a seminar with Ron!
Ron Herman, direct third-generation master
housewright and carpenter, can help your
group learn about woodworking at your
- Understanding the wood we all work with
- Learning to properly use and care for tools
- Fitting tools to yourself
- Learning woodworking techniques and skills
- Proper sharpening methods
- Building specific projects
- History of woodworking and tools
- Much, much more!
email us for more information and to schedule a
'What Is It?' Contest!
guess and we'll draw from all of the answers for an awesome prize!
Contest 1 answer is: Part of the fence from a 1930's Stanley #358 miter box (look
toward the left side of the fence in the picture).
Kudos to David N., who had a eureka moment when sitting in front of the miter box at WIA
a couple months ago, and utilized his iPad to make the connection! Great use of
Contest 2: What Is It??
Entries for Contest 2 will be accepted through Feb. 28, 2013. Drawing to be held March 1.